CPR & Defibrillator Training
We are your Training Experts
We have formed our training arm to be one of the strongest in the industry. We use active paramedics and first responders to deliver real training. All our training is accredited, and our holistic packages manage the guess work for you. Enabling our communities to be Ready, Willing, and Able to increase the survival rate of SCA victims.
Let ISL Health Direct guide you to the solution best suited to the needs of your organisation and your staff:
- Early recognition and call
- Early CPR
- Early defibrillation
- Early advanced care
- Advice and supply of AED
- Installation and AED registry
- Training Programme
- Maintenance Package
ISL HD have trained, active, paramedics delivering your training: So our tutors are specialist, expert, professional and have over 50 years of relevant combined first aid experience.
You can be assured that your training is in safe hands with us. We not only offer, but pride ourselves on:
- A hugely experienced team of instructors and assessors.
- High quality, cost effective training: Qualsafe accredited.
- Prices per head are cheaper than the national training providers, often by as much as 25%.
- Training on your doorstep – courses held Nationwide.
- Convenient course times – to suit you (evening courses are available).
- Fully certified courses – a certificate awarded on completion of every course, for every attendee.
- In house courses – these can be delivered on your own premises.
- Courses that can be tailored to suit your specific occupational and environmental needs.
- Competence based training, allowing for continuous assessment.
- Venue finding service – premises can be arranged at competitive rates if required.
We even offer a free training calculator to help you diagnose not only which courses you should consider, but which also offers advice on additional supplies you should consider housing for the safety of your staff – Contact Us.